Getting the Love You Want Couples Workshop
Learn the skills to build lasting connection with our weekend couples workshops!
Our Next Workshop:
January 27-28, 2018
3405 Piedmont Road NE
Atlanta GA, 30305
2018 Workshop Dates:
Recovering Our Connection Workshop Dates
Recovering our Connection:
GLYW Workshops for Couples in Recovery
Presented By Barbara & Steve Brown
February 24-25, 2018
April 28-29, 2018
June 23-24, 2018
August 25-26, 2018
October 27-28, 2018
*For couples impacted by addiction
Is this Workshop Right for You?
This workshop is appropriate for you if you:
- Are beginning a relationship you enjoy and want to keep
- Want to grow the love you already have
- Want to rediscover and rekindle your relationship
- Want to turn conflict into connection
How You Will Benefit From Getting the Love You Want
In addition to deepening your understanding of yourself and your partner, you will learn:
Skills to improve understanding and communication with your partner
How the unconscious forces that attract you to your partner are also the source of conflict
New tools to renew the passion and pleasure in your relationship
- To use your relationship as a safe space for emotional and spiritual growth
- Methods for increasing compassion
What to Expect
The goal of this workshop is relationship transformation. Participants will:
- Learn innovative communication techniques and conflict resolution strategies
- Practice new behaviors with your partner
- Individual reflection and written exercises
- Learn positive visualization and guided imagery
- Create personal development plans for your relationship after the workshop
Confidentiality is maintained throughout the workshop in a safe and comfortable setting. You will not share anything with the group unless you so choose. A workbook is provided for you to write about your personal needs and experiences. You will be encouraged to share that information with your partner in a format that fosters safety and understanding.
Workshop CostWe offer several workshops a year at different locations in the Atlanta area. We offer resort style workshops on a limited basis.
The cost of our typical workshops is $795 per couple (hotel not included)
Our resort workshops are $995 per couple (hotel not included)
Included is the cost of materials, but not your overnight room and meals. A deposit of $250 reserves a space for you. The balance is due eight days prior to the workshop.
Of your $250 deposit, a $50 administration fee is non-refundable under any circumstances of cancellation.
The remaining $200 of your deposit can be refunded up until 14 days of the workshop.
This workshop is certified by “The Institute for Relationship Therapy” and is based on the theory and exercises described in the best-selling book, “Getting the Love You Want: A Guide for Couples” by Harville Hendrix, Ph.D.
Upcoming Clinical Trainings